Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed by Gameloft Barcelona and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It was released on August 22, 2013 for iOS and Android, November 13 for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8,January 15, 2014 for BlackBerry 10. and April 5, 2015 for Tizen. The game’s successor Asphalt 9: Legends was announced on February 26, 2018.
The game has a fleet of more than forty cars, some of which you’re sure to know, from companies including Ferrari, Lamborghini and Aston Martin. Look out for models like the Lamborghini Veneno, the Bugatti Veyron, the Ferrari FXX, and the Pagani Zonda.
Variety is the name of the game here, and so Asphalt 8: Airborne also boasts an impressive amount of tracks. You can compete in Venice, French Guinea, Iceland, and the Nevada desert, among other exotic locales. Each has been created with care, and include elements that make them both unique and familiar.
LUXURY DREAM CARS
- More than 95 high-performance cars (80% of them NEW!
- Top licensed manufacturers and models like Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
- Newly recorded high-fidelity car motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
- Hit the ramps and take the race above
- Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
- Maneuver through the air, pulling stunts while racing
Here’s a list of features in the latest update:
- PRO KITS: Take your car’s stats to the limit… then break clear through to the sky!
- 11 NEW CARS: For the first time ever in a video game, drive the Tramontana XTR and Arrinera Hussarya along with other amazing speed machines.
- NEW LOCATION: Race, compete and survive the craziest & most challenging tracks we’ve ever created!
- HOLIDAY RUSH: Feel the winter spirit by burning rubber on 3 winter-themed tracks.
- NEW TOKEN SYSTEM: Nothing is beyond your reach now! Earn tokens to acquire exclusive cars, refill Fuel or buy Boosters. Stock up on tokens by playing events or purchasing them in the Shop.
|Lang||af am ar az az-AZ be be-BY bg bn bn-BD bs bs-BA ca cs da de el en-AU en-GB en-IN es es-ES es-US et et-EE eu eu-ES fa fi fr fr-CA gl gl-ES gu gu-IN hi hr hu hy hy-AM id in is is-IS it iw ja ka ka-GE kk kk-KZ km km-KH kn kn-IN ko ky ky-KG lo lo-LA lt lv mk mk-MK ml ml-IN mn mn-MN mr mr-IN ms ms-MY my my-MM nb ne ne-NP nl pa pa-IN pl pt pt-BR pt-PT ro ru si si-LK sk sl sq sq-AL sr sr-Latn sv sw ta ta-IN te te-IN th tl tr uk ur ur-PK uz uz-UZ vi zh-CN zh-HK zh-TW zu|
|Permission||FOREGROUND_SERVICE ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION INTERNET ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE ACCESS_WIFI_STATE CHANGE_WIFI_STATE CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE BILLING WAKE_LOCK C2D_MESSAGE RECEIVE VIBRATE RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED ACCESS_SHARED_DATA|
Allows applications to open network sockets.
Allows applications to access information about networks.
Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
Allows access to the vibrator.
Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.
Allows an app to access approximate location.
Allows an application to write to external storage.
Allows an application to read from external storage.
|Min Sdk Txt||Android 4.0.3、4.0.4 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH_MR1)|
|Target Sdk Txt||Android 9.0|
|Supports Screens||normal, large, xlarge|
|Open Gl Int||0|
|Supports Any Density||Yes|
|Densities||120, 160, 213, 240, 320, 480, 640, 65534|
|Uses Feature||Location hardware features:
The app uses one or more features on the device for determining location, such as GPS location, network location, or cell location.
The app uses coarse location coordinates obtained from a network-based geolocation system supported on the device.
|Uses Not Feature||Media software features:
The app presents a UI that is designed for viewing on a large screen, such as a television.
|Uses implied Feature||The app uses one or more features on the device for determining location, such as GPS location, network location, or cell location.#The app uses coarse location coordinates obtained from a network-based geolocation system supported on the device.#:|
|Valid From||Fri Feb 29 02:33:46 CET 2008 until: Tue Jul 17 03:33:46 CEST 2035|
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
- Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents!
- Dare friends to asynchronous races in your favorite cars
- Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
- Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
- A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music for your game
- Featuring real tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
A game for fans of extreme arcade racing, with real dream cars and phenomenal graphics that will also please racing simulation enthusiasts.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online on the MOGAanywhere website.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook athttp://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
We’re introducing a lot of all-new activities and quests for you to complete everywhere in the game, along with winter decorations!
Get ready to brave the risky mountain roads and gorgeous medieval landscapes of Transylvania!
The Lamborghini Centenario is speeding into Asphalt 8! The Nissan 370Z returns with improved stats and a stylish look!
Handle your vehicle with a brand-new Directional Steering control scheme.
The of December 15, 2015 game Loft No data are available in the Google Play store and manufacturer users to download data through the game (in the initial implementation of data downloaded)
- Infinite credits
- Infinite tokens
- Max level
- Max stars
- Currency exploit – buy anything with credits
- Booster time multiplier
- Infinite nitro
- AIs cannot use nitro
- Anti-ban – single player
- Unlock all races